Follow Brad Foster
Subscribe to blog to get pertinent insights about energy supply and utilities.
- How Much Is Your Energy Broker’s Commission?
- Broker to Broker Outsourcing Leading to Fat Energy Supply Prices
- Fake Energy Consultants Two-Timing Consumers with Double-Dip
- Going Once, Going Twice – Sold! Bad Energy Deals to Consumers in the Dark
- Businesses Hoodwinked By Energy Brokers Dodging Upcharge Disclosure
Natural gas and electricity supply brokers are not compensated by energy suppliers. Their compensation comes out of your pocket in the form of inflated energy supply prices. Read the blog “How Much is Your Energy Broker’s Commission?” to learn more.